Hills College 1:1 mobile device project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hills College 1:1 mobile device project

This will be the chronicle of what it takes to get 1:1 mobile devices in Hills College by 2016

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best School LMS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best School LMS  Empty Best School LMS Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:01 am

craigus

Hi There, thought I would just share a web site which goes into depth about LMS used in schools and corporate. It is interesting to read some of the comments people have said about the various LMS's available today. There is also a useful link to information about Flipped classrooms.
http://www.edudemic.com/the-20-best-learning-management-systems/

2Best School LMS  Empty Re: Best School LMS Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Paul Rogers

Found this site which had some good advice on choosing an LMS Tips For Choosing an LMS

3Best School LMS  Empty Re: Best School LMS Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Paul Rogers

Craig and I were talking today about the differences between Moodle and SharePoint. It came down to Moodle is out of the box ready to go as an LMS, but will require some customising for our specific situation. SharePoint gives us lots of additional functions and integrates with Office 365, OneNote, Exchange, etc. But add-ons and additional customisation are needed to be able to make online tests and probably to provide some of the other education specific functions of an LMS. I guess we need to decide exactly what we want/need it to be able to do and find out what sort of budget we have to put towards customisation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum